(1) Is there continuity between control
manifold lower control solenoid
harness connector MC121, terminal 2
and a known good ground?
(a) If there is no continuity,
repair wire 1435 (see schematic
Fig 2-65) or notify DS
Maintenance. Perform Steps (2)
and (3) below.
(b) If there is continuity, wire 1435 is
OK. Perform Step (2) and (3)
below and Notify DS
(2) Connect solenoid connector to
(3) Tighten connector screw and coat
head of connector screw with
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags,
bracelets etc. If jewelry or tools contact
positive electrical circuits, a direct short
may result. Damage to equipment, injury or
death to personnel may occur.
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing compounds
can burn easily, can give off harmful
vapors, and are harmful to skin and clothing.
To avoid injury or death, keep away from open
fire and use in a well-ventilated area. If
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound gets
on skin or clothing, wash immediately with
soap and water.
(1) Start engine (TM 9-2320-364-10).
(2) Set WINCH/CRANE switch to WINCH
(3) Set hydraulic selector switch to
(4) Attempt to operate SRW using
WINCH IN/OUT switch while assistant
(a) If winch does not operate, fault
not corrected. Perform Steps (5)
and (6) below and notify DS
(b) If winch operates, fault has been
(5) Set hydraulic selector switch to OFF
(6) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.