(1) Set multimeter select switch to
(2) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
to wire 1724 at AUX HYD light
(3) Connect negative () multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(4) Turn ON ENGINE switch
(5) Set hydraulic selector switch to
(a) If 22 to 28 vdc are not present,
perform Steps (6) and (7)
below and go to Step 3 of this
(b) If 22 to 28 vdc are present,
perform Steps (6) and (7) below
and go to Step 7 of this Fault.
(6) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
(7) Set hydraulic selector switch to OFF
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contacts positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.