(1) Remove LHS control assembly
(2) Remove six screws and tilt ECB side
(3) Disconnect connector MC94 from
hydraulic selector switch connector.
(4) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(5) Is there continuity on wire 1488
between connector MC94, terminal D
and connector MC83, terminal M?
(a) If there is no continuity,
repair wire 1488 (see
schematic Fig 2-52) and perform
Step (6) below.
(b) If there is continuity, wire 1488
(6) Install LHS control assembly
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment and injury or death to personnel may occur.
Connectors are removed by gently prying
up on tabs.