(1) Disconnect connector MC93 from
hydraulic selector switch connector.
(2) Set hydraulic selector switch to
(3) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(4) Is there continuity on wire 1488
between MC94, terminal D and MC93,
terminal A switch connectors?
(a) If there is no continuity, set
hydraulic selector switch to OFF
and go to Step 8 of this Fault.
(b) If there is continuity, hydraulic
selector switch is OK.
(5) Set hydraulic selector switch to OFF.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.
Connectors are removed by gently prying
up on tabs.