(1) Remove six screws and tilt ECB side
(2) Set multimeter select switch to
(3) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
to wire 1724 at rectifier M67.
(4) Connect negative () multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(5) Turn ON ENGINE switch
(6) Set hydraulic selector switch to
(a) If 22 to 28 vdc are not present,
perform Steps (7) and (8) below
and repair wire 1724 (see
schematic Fig 2-65) or notify DS
(b) If 22 to 28 vdc are present,
wire is OK.
(7) Set hydraulic selector switch to OFF
(8) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.