(1) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(2) Disconnect arctic heater switch.
(3) Is there continuity between relay R32,
terminal 30 to arctic heater switch
harness connector, terminal 5?
(a) If there is no continuity, repair
wire 1431 (see schematic
Fig 2-74) or notify DS
(b) If there is continuity, wire 1431
(4) Install relay R32 in terminal.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.
(1) Set multimeter select switch to
(2) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
to arctic heater switch connector,
(3) Connect negative () multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(a) If 22 to 28 vdc are not present,
replace relay R32 (Para 7-95).
(b) If 22 to 28 vdc are present, relay
R32 is OK.
Relay test must be performed with relay