(1) Set multimeter select switch to volts
(2) Connect positive (+) multimeter
lead to relay R33 terminal,
(3) Connect negative () multimeter
lead to a known good ground.
(4) Set arctic heater switch to START
and then to ON position
(a) If 22 to 28 vdc are not present,
replace relay R33 (Para 7-95).
(b) If 22 to 28 vdc are present,
repair wire 1644 (see schematic
Fig 2-74) or notify DS
(5) Turn OFF arctic heater switch.
(6) Install relay R33 in terminal.
(7) Close front access cover.
(8) Install heater control cover and four
(9) Install heater compartment panel
and eight screws.
(10) Install two ECB covers and 15
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.
(1) Set arctic heater switch to START,
then to ON position
(a) If water pump does not operate,
fault not corrected. Notify DS
(b) If water pump operates, fault
has been corrected.
(2) Turn OFF arctic heater switch.
Relay test must be performed with relay