(1) Remove connector MC131 from quick
(2) Set multimeter select switch to OHMS.
(3) Is there continuity between connector
MC131 terminal A and rectifier positive
(a) If there is no continuity, repair wire
1435A (see schematic Fig 2-75)
or notify DS Maintenance.
(b) If there is continuity, replace relay
R36 (Para 21-15). Perform Step
(4) below and go to Step 21 of this
(4) Connect connector MC131 to quick
(5) Install powerbox cover and tighten four
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.