(1) Disconnect connector MC131 from quick
(2) Set multimeter select switch to OHMS.
(3) Is there continuity between connector
MC131 terminal C and connector MC134
(a) If there is no continuity, repair wire
1435B (see schematic Fig 2-76)
or notify DS Maintenance.
(b) If there is continuity, wire 1435B
(4) Connect connector MC131 to quick
(5) Connect connector MC134 to auxiliary
(6) Install cover on powerbox with four
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive
electrical circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel