(1) Disconnect connector MC136 from
(2) Set multimeter select switch to volts DC.
(3) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead to
connector MC136 terminal B.
(4) Connect negative () multimeter lead to
a known good ground.
(a) If 10 to 14 vdc are not present,
perform Step (5) below and repair
wire 1785 between polarity protection
and connector MC136 (see schematic
Fig 2-76) or notify DS Maintenance.
(b) If 10 to 14 vdc are present, perform
Step (5) below and go to Step 2 of this
(5) Connect connector MC136 to powerbox.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical circuits, a
direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.