(1) Disconnect two rear lock limit switch
(2) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(3) Is there continuity between connector
MC190 terminal A and terminal B?
(a) If there is continuity, replace rear
lock limit switch (Para 21-26).
(b) If there is no continuity, rear lock
limit switch is OK.
(4) Connect rear lock limit switch
(5) Repeat step (3) and (4) for second rear
lock limit switch.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive
electrical circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel