Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags,
bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact
positive electrical circuits, a direct short may
result. Damage to equipment, injury or death
to personnel may occur.
(1) Disconnect harness connector MC188
from proximity switch connector.
(2) Disconnect harness connector MC185
from CHU control box.
(3) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(4) Is there continuity between connector
MC188 terminal C and connector MC185
(a) If there is no continuity, repair
wire 1466B (see schematic Fig 2-80)
or notify DS Maintenance.
(b) If there is continuity, wire 1466B
(5) Connect harness connector MC188 to