Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags,
bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact
positive electrical circuits, a direct short may
result. Damage to equipment, injury or death
to personnel may occur.
(1) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(2) Is there continuity between connector
MC185 terminal C and relay R50
(a) If there is no continuity, repair
wire 1466B (see schematic
Fig 2-79) or notify DS Maintenance.
(b) If there is continuity, replace
proximity switch (hook arm up)
(Para 21-24) and perform Steps
(3) through (5) below.
(3) Install relay R50 (Para 21-23).
(4) Connect harness connector MC185 to
CHU control box.
(5) Install cover on CHU control box and
tighten four screws.