Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags,
bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact
positive electrical circuits, a direct short may
result. Damage to equipment, injury or death
to personnel may occur.
(1) Loosen four screws and remove cover
from CHU control box.
(2) Remove relay R50 (Para 21-23).
(3) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(4) Is there continuity between wire 1474
of connector MC185, terminal B and
relay R50, terminal 86?
(a) If there is no continuity, repair
wire 1474 (see schematic Fig 2-79)
or notify DS Maintenance, then
perform Steps (4) thru (7) below.
(b) If there is continuity, wire 1474 is
ok, go to Step 14 of this Fault.
(5) Install relay R50 (Para 21-23).
(6) Connect wire harness connector MC185
to CHU control box.
(7) Install cover on CHU control box and
tighten four screws.