Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags,
bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact
positive electrical circuits, a direct short may
result. Damage to equipment, injury or death
to personnel may occur.
(1) Disconnect wire harness connector
MC82A from CHU control box.
(2) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(3) Is there continuity between wire 1472
of connector MC82A, terminal F and
relay R50, terminal 86?
(a) If there is no continuity, repair
wire 1472 (see schematic Fig 2-79)
or notify DS Maintenance, then
perform Steps (4) thru (6) below.
(b) If there is continuity, notify DS
maintenance and perform Steps
(4) thru (6) below.
(4) Install relay R50 (Para 21-23).
(5) Connect wire harness connector
MC82A to CHU control box.
(6) Install cover on CHU control box and
tighten four screws.