Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags,
bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact
positive electrical circuits, a direct short may
result. Damage to equipment, injury or death
to personnel may occur.
(1) Disconnect wire harness connector
MC185 from CHU control box.
(2) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(3) Is there continuity between connector
MC188, terminal A and connector
MC185, terminal A?
(a) If there is no continuity, repair
wire 1435 (see schematic Fig 2-80)
or notify DS Maintenance.
(b) If there is continuity, wire 1435 is OK.
(4) Connect proximity switch connector
to harness connector MC188.
(5) Connect wire harness connector
MC185 to CHU control box.