(1) Start engine (TM 9-2320-364-10).
(2) Set hydraulic selector switch in the
(3) Hold joystick in the UNLOAD position
until hook arm hydraulic cylinder stops
extending and main frame cylinder
starts to extend.
(4) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
(5) Measure the hook arm cylinder rod
extension distance from the center of
the rod pin to the top of the cylinder
bearing end cap. This distance should be
32 in. ± .25 in. (81.3 cm ± 0.6 cm).
(a) If dimension is correct, fault has been
(b) If dimension is not correct, perform
steps (6) through (9) below and notify
(6) Start engine (TM 9-2320-364-10).
(7) Return LHS to transit position
(8) Set hydraulic selector switch in OFF
(9) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
32 IN. ± .25 IN. (81.3 CM ± 0.6 CM).