(59) Position chain clevis (95) through end of fly
(60) Install spacer (94), washer (93) and two
nuts (92) on chain clevis (95).
Wear pads are installed on
end of fly section positioned
in outer-mid section.
Install washers as noted
(61) Install two washers (82) and wear pads (81)
in sides of fly section (64).
(62) Apply grease to two wear pads (81).
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing
compounds can burn easily, can
give off harmful vapors, and are
harmful to skin and clothing. To
avoid injury or death, keep away
from open fire and use in a well-
ventilated area. If adhesive,
solvent, or sealing compound
gets on skin or clothing, wash
immediately with soap and
Wear pads are installed with taper
(63) Apply sealing compound to threads of two
(64) Install upper rear wear pads (81) on fly
section (64) with two screws (79)
(65) Apply grease to two wear pads (80).