16-18. SWING DRIVE GEAR REDUCER REPLACEMENT (CONT).
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing compounds can burn easily, can give off harmful vapors, and
are harmful to skin and clothing. To avoid injury or death, keep away from open fire and use
in well-ventilated area. If adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound gets on skin or clothing,
wash immediately with soap and water.
(24) Apply sealing compound on threads of nine screws (12).
(25) Install nine washers (13) and screws (12) in swing drive gear reducer (3) and subframe assembly (14).
Tighten screws to 99 lb-ft (134 N.m).
(26) Apply hydraulic oil to two preformed packings (10).
(27) Install two preformed packings (10) and hoses (9) on fittings (11).
(28) Remove lifting device, two screws and
washers from swing drive gear reducer (3).