Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags,
bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact
positive electrical circuits, a direct short
may result. Damage to equipment, injury, or
death to personnel may occur.
Resistors mounted on exterior of junction box
assembly reach very high temperatures when
power is applied to circuit. Avoid touching
or contacting resistors when working in or
around junction boxes. Failure to comply
could result in injury to personnel.
(1) Disconnect wire 1008/21-29 connector
at composite light connector.
(2) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(3) Is continuity measured on center
contact of marker light socket and
composite light connector?
(a) If there is no continuity,
replace rear composite light
(b) If there is continuity, rear
composite light is OK.
(4) Install lamp in taillight socket.
(5) Install preformed packing, composite
light cover and six captive screws.