Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury, or death to personnel may occur.
Resistors mounted on exterior of junction box assembly reach very high temperatures when power is
applied to circuit. Avoid touching or contacting resistors when working in or around junction boxes.
Failure to comply could result in injury to personnel.
(1) Disconnect wire 1004/22-30 connector
at stoplight connector.
(2) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(3) Is continuity measured on center
contact of stoplight socket and
(a) If there is no continuity,
replace rear composite light
(b) If there is continuity, stoplight
(4) Connect wire 1004/22-30 connector
to composite light connector.
(5) Install lamp in stoplight socket.
(6) Install preformed packing, composite
light cover, and tighten six captive