Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury, or death to personnel may occur.
(1) Disconnect wire 1678/23-28 connector
at blackout stoplight connector.
(2) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(3) Is continuity measured on center
contact of blackout stoplight socket
(a) If there is no continuity,
replace rear composite light
(b) If there is continuity, blackout
taillight is OK.
(4) Install blackout taillight lamp
(5) Install preformed packing and
composite light cover, and tighten six