Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury, or death to personnel may occur.
Resistors mounted on exterior of junction box assembly reach very high temperatures when power is
applied to circuit. Avoid touching or contacting resistors when working in or around junction boxes.
Failure to comply could result in injury to personnel.
(1) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
to front junction box, terminal 18.
(2) Connect negative (--) multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(3) Turn on BLACKOUT LIGHTS selector
switch (TM 9-2320-364-10).
(4) While assistant fully applies brake
pedal, observe multimeter.
(a) If 22 to 28 vdc are not present,
perform Steps (5) and (6) below
and replace front junction box
(b) If 22 to 28 vdc are present, front
junction box is OK.
(5) Release brake pedal.
(6) Turn off BLACKOUT LIGHTS selector
(7) Install front junction box cover
and tighten four captive screws.