Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury, or death to personnel may occur.
(1) Disconnect wire 1012B at nonoperating
front marker light.
(2) Set multimeter select switch to
(3) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead to
(4) Connect negative (--) multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(5) While assistant turns ON ENGINE
switch and turns on lights, observe
multimeter (TM 9-2320-364-10).
(a) If 22 to 28 vdc are not present,
perform Step (6) below and repair
wire 1012B (see schematic, Fig
FO-1.1) or replace trailer main wire
harness (Para 4-30.1).
(b) If 22 to 28 vdc are present, wire
1012B is OK. Perform Steps (6) and
(7) below and go to Step 2 of this
(6) Turn off lights and turn OFF ENGINE
(7) Connect wire 1012B to front
marker light connector.