Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury, or death to personnel may occur.
(1) Disconnect wire 1008B/21.
(2) Set multimeter select switch to
(3) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
to wire 1008B.
(4) Connect negative (--) multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(5) While assistant turns ON ENGINE
switch and turns on lights, observe
multimeter (TM 9-2320-364-10).
(a) If 22 to 28 vdc are not present,
perform Steps (6) through (8)
below and go to Step 3 of this
(b) If 22 to 28 vdc are present, perform
Steps (6) and (7) below and replace
LED composite light (Para 7-29).
(6) Turn off lights.
(7) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
(8) Connect wire 1008B/21.