Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury, or death to personnel may occur.
(1) Set multimeter select switch to volts dc.
(2) Disconnect wire 1003C/22 from
nonoperating LED composite light.
(3) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
to wire 1003C.
(4) Connect negative (--) multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(5) While assistant fully applies brake
pedal, observe multimeter
(a) If 22 to 28 vdc are not present,
release brake pedal, perform Step
(6) below and go to Step 2 of this
(b) If 22 to 28 vdc are present,
release brake pedal and replace
LED composite light (Para 4-29).
(6) Connect wire 1003C/22.