Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags,
bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact
positive electrical circuits, a direct short
may result. Damage to equipment, injury,
or death to personnel may occur.
(1) Remove cover from rear junction box.
(2) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(3) Is continuity measured across wire
1012B between diode assembly
connector, terminal 9 and the rear
(a) If there is no contiuity, repair wire
1012B (see schematic, Fig FO-3)
or replace trailer main wire harness.
assembly (Para 4-30.1) and
perform Step (5) below.
(4) Connect diode assembly to diode
(5) Install rear junction box cover.