Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags,
bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact
positive electrical circuits, a direct short
may result. Damage to equipment, injury, or
death to personnel may occur.
(1) Disconnect auxiliary light bar 24 vdc
(12 terminal) cable from rear
(2) Set multimeter select switch to volts
(3) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
to pin E on crossbrace end connector.
(4) Connect negative (--) multimeter lead
to pin D on crossbrace end connector.
(5) While assistant turns ON ENGINE
switch and turns on LIGHT switch,
(a) If 22 to 28 vdc are not present,
perform Steps (6) and (7) below
and replace auxiliary light bar
24 vdc cable, (Para 4-30).
(b) If 22 to 28 vdc are present, auxiliary
light bar 24 vdc cable is OK.
(6) Turn off LIGHT switch.
(7) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
(8) Connect auxiliary light bar 24 vdc cable
to rear crossbrace connector.