Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury, or death to personnel may occur.
(1) Remove two screws and marker
(2) Remove marker light lamp.
(3) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(4) Is there continuity across light lamp.
(a) If there is no continuity, replace
marker light lamp (Para 4-28).
(b) If there is continuity, marker light
lamp is OK.
(1) Set multimeter select switch to
(2) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
to center contact of socket.
(3) Connect negative (- ) multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(4) While assistant turns ON ENGINE
switch and turns on lights, observe
multimeter (TM 9-2320-364-10).
(a) If there are not 10 to 14 vdc
present, perform Steps (5) and (6)
below and go to Step (5) of this
(b) If there are 10 to 14 vdc
present, perform Step (5) and (6)
below and go to Step (4) of this
(5) Turn off lights.
(6) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.