Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury, or death to personnel may occur.
(1) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
to rear junction box, terminal 29.
(2) Connect negative (- ) multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(3) While assistant turns ON ENGINE
switch and turns on lights, observe
multimeter (TM 9-2320-364-10).
(a) If 10 to 14 vdc are not present,
perform Steps (4) and (5) below,
and replace rear junction box
(b) If 10 to 14 vdc are present, fault
not corrected. Perform Steps (4)
and (5) below, and notify
(4) Turn off lights.
(5) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
(6) Install rear junction box cover and
tighten four captive screws.
(7) Install rear junction box guard and