Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags,
bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact
positive electrical circuits, a direct short
may result. Damage to equipment, injury or
death to personnel may occur.
(1) Loosen four captive screws and
remove front junction box cover.
(2) Set multimeter select switch to
(3) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
to front junction box assembly,
(4) Connect negative (- ) multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(5) While assistant turns ON ENGINE
switch, and turns on lights, observe
multimeter (TM 9-2320-364-10).
(a) If 10 to 14 vdc are not present,
perform Steps (6) and (7) below,
and replace front junction box
assembly (Para 4-25).
(b) If 10 to 14 vdc are present, front
junction box assembly is OK.
(6) Turn off lights.
(7) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
(8) Install front junction box cover and
tighten four captive screws.