Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury, or death to personnel may occur.
(1) Disconnect wire 1012B from
nonoperating front side marker light.
(2) Set multimeter select switch to volts dc.
(3) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
to wire 1012B.
(4) Connect negative (- ) multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(5) While assistant turns ON ENGINE
switch and turns on lights, observe
multimeter (TM 9-2320-364-10).
(a) If there are not 10 to 14 vdc
present, perform Steps (6) and
(7) below and repair wire
1012B (see schematic Fig FO-1.1)
or replace trailer main wire harness
(b) If there are 10 to 14 vdc present,
wire 1012B is OK. Perform
Steps (7) through (10) below and
go to Step 2 of this fault.
(6) Turn of lights.
(7) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
(8) Connect wire 1012B to front side