Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury, or death to personnel may occur.
(1) Disconnect wire 1435 from nonoperating
LED composite light ground wire.
(2) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
to wire 1435.
(3) Connect negative (- ) multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(4) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(5) Is continuity measured between LED
composite light ground wire pigtail and
a known good ground?
(a) If there is no continuity, repair
wire 1435 (see schematic Fig
FO-3) or replace rear side marker
light harness (Para 4-30.1).
(b) If there is continuity, perform
Step (6) below and go to Step 3
of this Fault.
(6) Connect wire 1435 to LED composite
light ground wire.