Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury, or death to personnel may occur.
(1) Set multimeter select switch to
(2) Disconnect wire 1008B/21 from
nonoperating LED composite light.
(3) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
to wire 1008B.
(4) Connect negative (- ) multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(5) While assistant turns ON ENGINE
switch and turns on lights, observe
multimeter (TM 9-2320-364-10).
(a) If 10 to 14 vdc is not present,
perform Steps (6) and (7) below,
and repair wire 1008B/21 (see
schematic, Fig FO-1.1) or replace
side composite light harness
(b) If 10 to 14 vdc is present and
LED composite lights are installed,
replace LED composite lights
(6) Turn off lights.
(7) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
(8) Connect wire 1008B/21.