Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury, or death to personnel may occur.
(1) Remove junction box cover.
(2) Set multimeter select switch to OHMS.
(3) Is continuity measured between
diode assembly connector, terminal
7 and rear junction box terminal wire
(a) If there is no continuity, repair wire
1008B (see schematic, Fig FO-1.1)
or replace trailer main wire harness
(b) If there is continuity, perform
Step (5) below and replace diode
(4) Connect diode assembly to diode
(5) Install rear junction box cover.