Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury, or death to personnel may occur.
(1) Set multimeter select switch to volts dc.
(2) Disconnect wire 1003C/22 from
nonoperating LED composite light..
(3) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
to wire 1003C.
(4) Connect negative (- ) multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(5) While assistant fully applies brake pedal,
(a) If 10 to 14 vdc are not present,
perform Steps (6) and (7) below and
go to Step 2 of this fault.
(b) If 10 to 14 vdc are present, perform
Steps (6) and (7) below and replace
LED composite light (Para 4-29).
(6) Release brake pedal.
(7) Connect wire 1003C/22.