Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.
(1) Remove rear junction box cover.
(2) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
to rear junction box terminalwire 1012B.
(3) Connect negative (- ) multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(4) While assistant turns ON ENGINE
switch and turns on lights, observe
multimeter (TM 9-2320-364-10)
(a) If 10 to 14 vdc are not present,
perform Steps (5) and (6) below,
and repair wire 1012B (see
schematic, Fig FO-1.1) or replace
trailer main wire harness (Para
(b) If 10 to 14 vdc are present, wire
1012B is OK.
(5) Turn off lights.
(6) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
(7) Install rear junction box cover