Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.
(1) Remove cover from rear junction.
(2) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(3) Is continuity measured across,
wire 1012B between diode assembly
connector, terminal 5 and the
rear junction box..
(a) If there is no continuity, repair
wire 1012B (see schematic,
Fig FO-1.1) or replace trailer main
wire harness (Para 4-31.1).
(b) If there is continuity, replace
diode assembly (Para 4-30.1)
and perform Step 5 below.
(4) Connect diode assembly to diode
(5) Install rear junction box cover.