Inspect axles for damage and
(1) If axle(s) is damaged, repair or
replace axle(s) (Para 5-14
and 5-15 or 5-16, 5-17 and 5-18).
(2) If axle(s) is misaligned, realign
axle(s) (Para 5-16 through 5-20).
(3) If axles are aligned and not
damaged, axles are OK.
DRAWBAR OPERATION TEST
(1) Inspect drawbar for loose, bent, or
(a) If parts are loose, tighten loose
parts (Para 5-21).
(b) If parts are damaged, replace
damaged parts (Para 5-21).
(2) Raise and lower air bag control lever
and observe drawbar movement
(a) If the drawbar binds and is difficult
to raise and lower, repair or
replace necessary parts
(b) If drawbar movement is smooth
and free of interference, drawbar