(1) Raise up trailer (Para 5-14) and
support front suspension so front
wheels are off the ground.
(2) While assistant rotates drawbar,
observe turntable movement.
Turntable should turn freely without
(a) If there is interference with
turntable movement, perform Step
(3) below, and notify GS
(b) If there is no interference with
turntable movement, turntable
(3) Remove support from front
suspension and lower trailer
(1) Connect trailer to truck, (Para 2-9).
(2) Connect emergency and service air
supply gladhands to truck.
(3) Start engine (TM 9-2320-364-10).
(4) Push in trailer charge valve in truck.
(5) While assistant drives truck and pulls
trailer, observe trailer.
(a) If trailer does not follow truck
correctly, fault not corrected.
Perform Steps (6) through (8)
below, and notify Supervisor.
(b) If trailer follows truck correctly,
fault has been corrected.
(6) Stop truck.
(7) Pull out trailer charge valve in truck.
(8) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.