Inspect axles for damage and misalignment.
(1) If axle(s) is damaged, repair or
replace axle(s), (Para 5-14/5-15 or
5-16, 5-17 and 5-18).
(2) If axle(s) is misaligned, realign
axle(s), (Para 5-16 through 5-18).
(3) If axles are aligned and not
damaged, axles are OK.
(1) Remove a tire from suspect axle
and install a new tire, (Para 4-57).
(2) Inspect tire treads as required for
uneven wear as required.
(a) If tires are worn unevenly, fault
not corrected. Notify Supervisor.
(b) If tires have not worn unevenly,
fault has been corrected.