(1) Place drain pan under fuel
(2) Ensure manual ball valve in fuel
supply line is closed.
(3) Open fuel/water separator drain valve.
(4) Loosen fuel/water separator T-handle.
(5) Drain fuel/water separator into
drain pan until fuel/water separator is
(6) Tighten fuel/water separator T-handle
and close fuel/water separator drain
(7) Turn ON ENGINE switch
(a) If fuel/water separator bowl does
not fill, perform Step (8) below,
and go to Step 11 of this Fault.
(b) If fuel/water separator bowl fills,
fuel priming pump is OK.
(8) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
(9) Open manual ball valve.
Fuel is very flammable and can explode easily. To avoid serious injury or death, keep fuel away from
open fire and keep fire extinguisher within easy reach when working with fuel. Do not work on fuel
system when engine is hot. Fuel can be ignited by hot engine.