(1) Remove four screws, lockwashers,
washers and DUVAC cover. Discard
(2) Remove nut, lockwasher and wire
1278 from terminal A of DUVAC
controller. Discard lockwasher.
(3) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(4) Is there continuity measured on
terminal A of DUVAC controller and a
known good ground?
(a) If there is no continuity, DUVAC
controller is OK.
(b) If there is continuity, replace
DUVAC controller (Para 7-9).
(5) Install wire 1278 on A terminal of
DUVAC controller with lockwasher
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.
Terminal 1 and terminal 2 at DUVAC controller are electrically hot all of the time. Ensure DUVAC cover
does not contact either terminal. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.