(1) Remove high pressure hydraulic filter
(2) Remove high pressure hydraulic filter
head from truck (Para 20-7).
(3) Remove bypass valve from head
(a) If filter is clogged, replace filter.
(b) If bypass valve is clogged, clean
or replace bypass valve.
(c) If filter and bypass valve are not
clogged, perform Steps (4)
through (6) below and go to
Step 5 of this Fault.
(4) Assemble high pressure filter head
(5) Install high pressure hydraulic filter
head on truck (Para 20-7).
(6) Install high pressure filter (Para 20-6).
(1) Remove strainer from hydraulic
reservoir (Para 20-13).
(2) Inspect strainer for contaminants
(a) If strainer is clogged, replace
strainer (Para 20-13).
(b) If strainer is not clogged,
perform Step (3) below.
(3) Install strainer in hydraulic reservoir