(1) Remove ten screws and sunshield
from instrument panel.
(2) Pull top of instrument panel toward
(3) Disconnect electrical connector
from LHS OVERLOAD lamp
(4) Remove lamp and socket from
(5) Set multimeter select switch to
(6) Is there continuity between
terminals of lamp?
(a) If there is no continuity,
replace LHS OVERLOAD
lamp (Para 7-24) and perform
Step (7) below.
(b) If there is continuity,
LHS OVERLOAD lamp is OK.
(7) Install LHS OVERLOAD lamp and
socket in instrument panel.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.