(1) Remove four screws, lockwashers
and LHS control box cover. Discard
(2) Start engine (TM 9-2320-364-10).
(3) Set hydraulic selector switch to
MAN MF position.
(4) Raise LHS until middle frame is
approximately 3 ft (91 cm) above
(5) Push in transit valve manual push
button to lower middle frame.
(a) If middle frame does not lower to
transit position, lower middle
frame using joystick. Perform
Steps (6) and (7) below and
notify DS Maintenance.
(b) If middle frame lowers to transit
position, perform Steps (6)
and (7) below.
(6) Set hydraulic selector switch to
(7) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
Keep clear of equipment when equipment is being raised or lowered. Equipment may fall and cause
serious injury or death to personnel.
Only remove center screw on engine side of
LHS control box cover.