(1) Remove LHS control assembly
(2) Remove six screw and tilt ECB side
(3) Disconnect harness connector MC94
from hydraulic selector switch
(4) Set multimeter select switch ohms.
(5) Is there continuity between switch
harness connector MC94, terminal E
and harness connector MC83,
(a) If there is no continuity, repair wire
1489 (see schematic Fig 2-52) or
notify DS Maintenance.
(b) If there continuity, wire 1489
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.