(1) Disconnect wire 1734 from relay R35
(2) Set multimeter select switch to volts DC.
(3) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
to wire 1734.
(4) Connect negative () multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(5) Turn ON engine switch
(a) If 22 to 28 vdc are not present,
perform Steps (6) below and repair
wire 1734 or notify DS Maintenance.
(b) If 22 to 28 vdc are present,
perform Steps (6), (7) and (8) below.
(6) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
(7) Connect wire 1734 to relay R35 terminal
(8) Install powerbox cover with four screws.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags,
bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive
electrical circuits, a direct short may result.
Damage to equipment, injury or death to
personnel may occur.