Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury, or death to personnel may occur.
(1) Set multimeter select switch to
(2) Disconnect wire 1004/22-30.
(3) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
to wire 1004/22-30 on wire
(4) Connect negative (--) multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(5) While assistant fully applies brake
pedal, observe multimeter
(a) If 22 to 28 vdc are not present,
release brake pedal, perform
Step (6) below and go to Step 5
of this Fault.
(b) If 22 to 28 vdc are present,
release brake pedal and replace
LED composite light (Para 4-29).
(6) Connect wire 1004/22-30.