Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury, or death to personnel may occur.
(1) Disconnect wire 1012-26 connector.
(2) Is there continuity between rear side
marker light socket center contact
(a) If there is no continuity, replace
rear side marker light (Para 4-27).
(b) If there is continuity, rear side
marker light is OK.
(3) Install light lamp.
(4) Install rear side marker light lens and
(1) Set multimeter select switch to
(2) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
to wire 1012-26 connector.
(3) Connect negative (- ) multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(4) While assistant turns ON ENGINE
switch and turns on lights, observe
multimeter (TM 9-2320-364-10).
(a) If 10 to 14 vdc is not present,
perform Steps (5) and (6) below,
and repair wire 1012-26 (see
schematic, Fig FO-1) or replace
left rear side marker harness
(b) If 10 to 14 vdc is present, wire
1012-26 is OK.
(5) Turn off lights.
(6) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
(7) Connect wire 1012-26 connector.